This program is intended for dogs with little to no training or dogs that exhibit behavioral problems.
The purpose of this training program is teach your dog skills and manners that will create quality time for you and your family.
Your dog will stay at my residence for three weeks while being taught basic obedience. Rather than residing in a kennel, your dog will inhabit a normal household while learning basic household manners.
Focus will be placed on:
- Specific skills or instructions you desire
- House Manners
- Leash Training
- Basic Training
- Basic Commands
- Specific Behavioral Problems
- Verbal Commands
The following are example commands that your dog will learn:
- Sit. Dog will sit on command and stay.
- Down. Dog will lie down on command and stay.
- Heel. Dog will walk or sit to the left of the handler.
- Come. Dog will come on command to handler and sit down.
- Stay. Dog will stay in the instructed position.
At the conclusion of week 3 you will meet with the trainer to review techniques and handling rules.
Training will officially conclude but, as with all our programs, you can schedule refresher meetings to cover any issues that may arise. The basic commands are guaranteed so you may come back as often as you would like to work on those.
Facility currently being remodeled, limited availability.